Below are the editorial additions, followed by three on the sales side.
- Betsy Andrews joins as editor-at-large. She is a former executive editor of Saveur magazine and former web editor of This Old House. Andrews is also a published author.
- Karen Shimizu joins as deputy editor. Like Andrews, Shimizu formerly worked at Saveur as a senior editor.
- Tracie MacMillan has been named Organic Life’s political editor. MacMillan is the author of New York Time’s bestseller The American Way of Eating: Undercover at Walmart, Applebee’s, Farm Fields and the Dinner Table.
- Ian Knauer and Shelley Wiseman both join as contributing food editors. Knauer was a former food editor at Gourmet and Wiseman was most recently a senior food editor at Fine Cooking.
- Lindsey Taylor joins as garden and stye editor. Taylor has served as garden editor for Martha Stewart Living, Domino, and Garden Design magazines.
- Shane Powers joins as home editor. Powers has contributed to a variety of publications, including Martha Stewart Living, Vogue Living Australia, Blueprint, Kinfolk and Bloom.
- Doug Hall has been named garden editor. Hall was most recently managing editor at Organic Gardening.
- Lauren Ladoceour has been named deputy digital editor. Ladoceour comes to the magazine from Women’s Health.
- Jeremy Lehrer joins as a senior editor. Lehrer was most recently Surface’s managing editor.
- Chris Gangi has been named creative director. He will also continue to serve as Prevention’s creative director. He was appointed to that role in 2013.
- Jackie Ney will serve as photography editor. She has worked with magazines such as Parenting, Health, Prevention, Yoga Journal, and Backpacker.
- Zoe Schaeffer has been named assistant editor. Schaeffer also joins the magazine from Saveur.
- On the publishing side, Diane Newman has been named associate publisher. She most recently served as senior VP of national sales for Digital First Media.
- Peter Jurew has been named marketing director. He most comes to the magazine from RebelMouse, where he served as head of media solutions.
- Bridgette Fossel joins as associate marketing manager. She most recently worked at More as a marketing assistant.
from FishbowlNY Feed http://ift.tt/15Daiws